HOA Lawyer In Miami
At Albert E. Acuña, PA, clients can count on truly personalized legal solutions. We do not deal with clients as numbers, files or cases. Rather, we work with human beings who rely on our knowledge and experience to find cost-effective resolutions to their legal matters and concerns, including:
- Condominium/homeowners' association (collections): demand letters, final notices of intent to foreclose, claim of liens, foreclosure actions, related bankruptcy, related short sales, rental payment interception, and suspension of use of common areas
- Condominium/homeowners' association (misc.): collections, general counsel, vendor and project contracts, disputes, and more
- Commercial litigation: breach of contract, injunctive relief, administrative compliance including, but not limited to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and more
- Real estate disputes (residential and commercial): eviction, ejectment, broker disputes, quieting title, boundary disputes, and contract disputes (including leases)
- Business and corporate law: including business startups and formation and partnership disputes
A trusting attorney-client relationship serves as the foundation of all that Albert E. Acuña, PA, seeks to accomplish. Throughout the years, new clients have consistently come as referrals from other lawyers, as well as existing and past clients. Word-of-mouth recommendations have complemented a caliber of work product which is second to none.