Contact The Firm
HOA Lawyer In Miami
- Condominium/homeowners’ association (collections): demand letters, final notices of intent to foreclose, claim of liens, foreclosure actions, related bankruptcy, related short sales, rental payment interception, and suspension of use of common areas
- Condominium/homeowners’ association (misc.): collections, general counsel, vendor and project contracts, disputes, and more
- Commercial litigation: breach of contract, injunctive relief, administrative compliance including, but not limited to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and more
- Real estate disputes (residential and commercial): eviction, ejectment, broker disputes, quieting title, boundary disputes, and contract disputes (including leases)
- Business and corporate law: including business startups and formation and partnership disputes
A trusting attorney-client relationship serves as the foundation of all that Albert E. Acuña, PA, seeks to accomplish. Throughout the years, new clients have consistently come as referrals from other lawyers, as well as existing and past clients. Word-of-mouth recommendations have complemented a caliber of work product which is second to none.
As an Additional Service to Clients: Criminal Defense as Needed
A small but important portion of the law practice of Albert E. Acuña, PA, is dedicated to defense of those charged with crimes, including DUI/DWI (drunk driving) and vehicular violence cases. Mr. Acuña is a former prosecutor and a zealous advocate for the accused.