Strong Legal Guidance For Real Estate Disputes And Litigation
“Real estate litigation” is a broad term that encompasses a variety of disputes and issues arising among people and businesses with interests in real property, both residential and commercial. Some real estate disputes involve governmental or regulatory bodies.
Albert E. Acuña, PA, is prepared to represent you vigorously in any real estate-related matter such as:
- Complaints between real estate agents and brokers (commissions)
- Boundary disputes between adjacent property owners
- Commercial and residential lease disputes between landlords and tenants
- Commercial and residential evictions or ejectments
- Disputes involving the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real property
- Fraud associated with the transferring of commercial or residential real property
- Quieting title actions and title disputes
- Adverse possession
- Eminent domain
- Condominium conversion, termination, sales, leasing, and disputes involving community associations
When your Florida real estate issues require a lawyer’s attention, Albert E. Acuña, PA, can provide the caliber of advocacy that you seek. Our clients enjoy close collaboration with a communicative, aggressive lawyer who has a long history of success in business and commercial law. Mr. Acuña is prepared to apply all relevant laws and best practices to a relatively quick and efficient resolution favorable to your interests.
Schedule A Consultation Regarding Your Real Estate Litigation Matter
When real estate litigation looms as a possibility or is already in motion, there is no substitute for an experienced attorney’s advice and assistance. Whether you seek enforcement of a home purchase agreement, are concerned about issues that have arisen which may affect the title to your real property or seek resolution of a landlord-tenant conflict, contact an attorney you can trust.