Miami Real Estate Dispute/Litigation Attorney
“Real estate litigation” is a broad term that encompasses a variety of disputes and issues arising among people and businesses with interests in real property, both residential and commercial. Some real estate disputes involve governmental and/or regulatory bodies. Albert E. Acuña, PA, is prepared to represent you vigorously in any real estate-related matter such as:
- Complaints between real estate agents and brokers (commissions)
- Boundary disputes between adjacent property owners
- Commercial and residential lease disputes between landlords and tenants
- Commercial and residential evictions or ejectments
- Disputes involving the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real property
- Fraud associated with the transferring of commercial or residential real property
- Quieting title actions and title disputes
- Adverse possession
- Eminent domain
- Condominium conversion, termination, sales, leasing, and disputes involving community associations
When your Florida real estate issues require a lawyer’s attention, Albert E. Acuña, PA, can provide the caliber of advocacy that you seek. Clients of this law firm enjoy close collaboration with a communicative, aggressive lawyer. Mr. Acuña is prepared to apply all relevant laws and best practices to a relatively quick and efficient resolution favorable to your interests.
Schedule a Consultation Regarding Your Real Estate Litigation Matter
When real estate litigation looms as a possibility or is already in motion, there is no substitute for an experienced attorney’s advice and assistance. Whether you seek enforcement of a home purchase agreement, are concerned about issues that have arisen which may affect the title to your real property or seek resolution of a landlord-tenant conflict, Albert E. Acuña, PA, in Miami can provide answers and help. Begin the conversation with a phone call or an email message. We pledge to respond in a timely and thoughtful manner.