Miami Condominium/Homeowners’ Association Law Attorney
In addition to the concerns that affect community associations when residents fail to pay their dues, community associations often deal with a wide range of problems stemming from:
- The failure to maintain, repair, and replace common and/or limited common elements (e.g., pipes bursting) by the association, or the failure of owners to properly maintain their unit
- The enforcement of its declaration, by-laws, rules and regulations, and Florida law
- Issues with regard to the performance of a service contract with a vendor
- Issues with regard to the performance of a contract regarding construction projects, including construction liens
- Issues with municipality, county or state with regard to land usage
- Day-to-day affairs the board of directors may come across in the conducting of the association’s business
Whatever the issues, demands or needs involved, Albert E. Acuña, PA, is a trusted resource for representation of community association of all sizes. Contact the law firm to discuss with a lawyer the homeowners’ or condominium association’s concerns. Already serving as general counsel to a number of associations throughout Miami-Dade County, Florida, our law firm can easily and efficiently manage and help your association with any and all of its day-to-day affairs, as well as any of the myriad of issues that may arise.
To learn how we can help resolve legal issues related to your community association, including collections, contact us today.
For Legal Advice on Your Community Association Matter, Contact Albert E. Acuña, PA
With a phone call or email message, you can arrange to get to know Mr. Acuña, an experienced condo association law attorney, and start getting the answers you need to your legal questions.